Be a part of a growing and ambitious engineering team. At this time we have a structure of frontend, backend and mobile developers who works together on our platform in an agile fashion following two weeks of sprint, standups, retrospectives etc.
As a senior, you can grow with us into a principal role or pick a managerial track. We're a startup with many possibilities but now expect hard work, a lot of code written. That’s also why we need you, to help us bring our practices and code to the next level, by guiding others or just inspiring them with your code and coding manners.
PHP8, OpenAPI, Eventstore, Vue.js
- RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, BigQuery
- Running on Google Cloud, Kubernetes
You can see the full stack on Stackshare. The goal is to use as many managed services as possible to give developers maximum time to focus on what matters not waste it on operations, one can call it Cloud-Native development.
Our 3 core engineering principles are:
- Fail fast
- No question is stupid.
- Sharing is caring
What you'll work on:
- The core of your day to day bread will be writing code to bring new features to Spaceflow platform
- Look for ways to make the development of our platform better from the developer’s perspective
- Working closely with other developers, team lead, UX designers, solution architect and product managers
- Support OPS team during debugging and problem solving
- Participates in designing new key components - from whiteboard to code
- Identifying areas for modification in existing codebase and subsequently developing these modifications
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Helping other colleagues via code reviews, pair programming etc.
- Sometimes you will need to jump on a call with a customer or other stakeholders to present the work of the team or run debug sessions (ie. integration API’s etc.)
- Participate in pilot projects evaluating new cutting-edge technologies
5+ years experience in developing SaaS products
- Understanding of PHP Symfony, Eventstore and PostgreSQL
- Interpersonal and communication skills Experience with Agile processes
- You can make trade-offs and decisions between requirements aned complexity.
- Attitude for learning new technologies Experience with Jira or similar issue tracking system
We'd love it if you had:
Experience with scalable applications
- Security understanding
- Experience with Google or any other cloud
- DevOps mindset
- Flexible working hours and home office (Up to you if you come to the HQ offices once a month to meet the team or go there on daily basis)
- An awesome, young and driven team to support you!
- 25 days of paid leave
- 4 paid sick days per year
- Credits for personal growth (courses, books etc.)
- HQ in Forum Karlín with a large terrace and great city view
- Fresh fruits, snacks in the office, weekly team breakfast
- International adventure meetups for the whole Spaceflow team
- Multisport card
- Great recognition, appreciation and rewards program!
How to apply:
Please send us your CV or filled LinkedIN profile with a few words about yourself and why you want to work for a startup like Spaceflow.
About the company
Spaceflow creates digital experiences to enable better life in buildings. Integrating data, technology and people, the company helps landlords and building operators go through digital transformation to finally connect buildings with their occupiers.
Spaceflow provides an all-in-one solution with four main parts:
- Operating system to configure core modules and integrate building hardware
- Admin dashboard to analyze data
- Tenant experience mobile app for occupants to enjoy the convenience and better life in buildings
- Community management to guide clients through the transformation and engage the community.
Spaceflow is present in 18 markets, including the UK, the US, and DACH, Benelux and Scandinavian regions.
We'll be looking forward to meeting you!