Customer Success Manager for DACH region
Part-time (rolling over to full-time)
About the company
Spaceflow creates digital experiences to enable better life in buildings. Integrating data, technology and people, the company helps landlords and building operators go through digital transformation to finally connect buildings with their occupiers.
Spaceflow provides an all-in-one solution with four main parts:
- Operating system to configure core modules and integrate building hardware
- Admin dashboard to analyze data
- Tenant experience mobile app for occupants to enjoy the convenience and better life in buildings
- Community management to guide clients through the transformation and engage the community.
Spaceflow is present in 18 markets, including the UK, the US, and DACH, Benelux and Scandinavian regions.
You will be managing the onboarding and success of our customers in the real estate sector with global portfolios stretching from APAC to EMEA and North America.
Your mission will be to deliver an exceptional customer experience throughout their journey with us and realize value through understanding their business needs and mapping them to our product capabilities.
You will ultimately become a product expert and a trusted advisor for our customers during their whole lifecycle with Spaceflow. If you are up for the challenge and the opportunity to drive top-class product experiences for forward-thinking real estate companies you’re in the right place!
- Establish and maintain close relationships with Property Managers and Asset Managers who facilitate usage and success with Spaceflow
- Manage the roll-out and onboarding of new customers to our platform
- Coordinate roll-out within the organization
- Create and host executive business reviews and form strategic success plans together with key stakeholders.
- Align short and long-term strategies for growth and success.
- Work closely with product managers and account managers to drive up-sell/renewal opportunities
- Establish a solid understanding of the Spaceflow platform to create best practices for success
- Participate in the overall project planning and reporting
- Maximize product adoption and engagement
- Ensure customer health is continuously improved
- Occasional travel to client locations will be required
- Occasional event organisation might be required
Experience & Skills:
- Must be fluent in German in both written and verbal language.
- Fluent in English in both written and verbal language.
- 3+ year experience in customer success or key account management
- Experience delivering insights to, building relationships with, and driving value to C-suite contacts in a B2B Saas environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven track record of achieving customer success objectives and KPIs Proficient in google workspace applications and working experience with a CRM is required.
We'd love it if you had:
- Experience in real estate tech is a big plus!
- BA degree in a relevant field
- Part-time contract rolling over to full-time in Autumn 2023
- Paid holidays
- 4 Paid Sick days Gym/Sport classes contribution
- Company Computer
- Relaxed office atmosphere in a co-working space
- An awesome, young and driven team to support you
- Flexible working hours according to your needs
- Sabbatical Leave after 5 years in the company
- Regular company and team-building events
- International adventures off-site with the whole Spaceflow team
- Freebies and special deals from our partners
- Coffee and drinks
How to apply:
Please send us your CV with a few words about yourself and why you want to work for a startup like Spaceflow.
We'll be looking forward to meeting you
- Customer Success Management
- Employment type
Workplace & culture
Experience the vibe of a fast scaling company: energy, drive, fast pace, quick results, new customers, new features. We have a hunger to build something big.
If you join the team, you will shape the culture, product, strategy and set new processes. There are many different things to do, you will learn on the go and experience various roles.
Enjoy maximum flexibility, freedom, and responsibility. We don’t like, micro-management. We enjoy the time together in office and after work, ideally in some beer pub.
If this sounds familiar, you will feel like at home, here.
Customer Success Manager for DACH region
Loading application form
Already working at Spaceflow?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.